Friday, March 16, 2007

The new wi-fi card works!!

The internal wi-fi card in the computer went bad so it had to be replaced. As you can see the new plug-in one works great. I'm sitting in the Holiday Inn lounge learning how to use it. The picture is of Tom and Larry (I believe - I only saw the thumbnail before I uploaded it) on the beach. We're taking it easy. I'm still having trouble picking up after the dog on the beach - it's a new thing to be carrying a plastic bag whereever I go. Last night we went out to dinner exactly 3 1/2 miles away - it took 50 minutes to get there. There are too many people here - other people - not us! Today it is supposed to rain - but I just looked outside and it is sunny and hot again. We had a hit-and-run in our driveway the night before last. My investigative skills have determined that a frustrated driver in traffic turned into our driveway to turn around - when he left he took out our lamppost at the end of the driveway along with some shrubbery. I tried to file a police report but things are different down here - they made me write my own report and mail it to Tallahassee DMV - very strange. Hopefully sometime we will go out in the boat but none of the guests/family seem to be interested in it right now. Talk to you all later. Ken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom and Larry look so happy together! LOL
Keep the reports coming, I check your blog every day.

It's nasty here, the Noreaster we had yesterday dumped a lot of snow, then finished it off with an inch of ice. Took an hour to get my car cleaned off enough to drive. Brrr.

Garth and Alison

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog from the beginning; especially enjoyed the sunset photo. We found the west coast of Florida extremely crowded a few years ago when we visited.

I just read Garth & Alison's comments. I'm at Peter's office. Most of his appointments for today have postponed for next week. They are all digging out their cars & driveways after the ice topped the snow.

Enjoy the warm weather. I will check back at a later date.

Nancy (NHPS)