Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cold Front

Last night a cold front came thru and dropped about `1 inch of rain. The wind out of the north picked up and by 0400 hrs. this morning the temperature dropped down to 49 degrees. 0400 was when Dave and I woke up so he could get to the airport for his flight out. We're going to miss him! The next time we see him will be when we arrive in N.Carolina on the trip. Tom and Larry are still here but they are an embarassment to New Hampshire - both were complaining of the cold this morning. I just learned about the NE snowstorm. I hope everyone is doing well - all the cats have a little pathway shoveled for them outside.
We are still lazing around the beach while company is here. I believe tomorrow we are going for the first boat ride.
Talk to you all later.
Side note - congratulations to Rich and Mary on their new boat. We'll have to get together this summer - maybe Block Island?
Ken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken and Linda,

Alex and I are really enjoying your blog entries. Even if I don't comment, I'm still checking your site every day. 49 degrees! That's awful. I'm heading off to Tampa on Thursday...sure hope it's warm by then.

Take good care and have a great first boat trip.
Hugs,
Bree