Thursday, March 22, 2007

My exciting evening in the kitchen...




Doesn't it look like Cory wonders who's going to drive him? "Hey! What's the meaning of this!" Anyway- my exciting night in the kitchen started when I opened a cabinet-a HUGE scary "Palmetto bug" was on the cabinet door!!!!! I screamed and shut the door, and started to cry- a real impressive reaction!! There should not be bugs that size anywhere- let alone in the kitchen! (Terminex is making a return to the house ASAP!) The boat ride was great today- a preview of things to come, and the mechanic that rode with us helped us decipher the special navigation markers of the ICW! That's all for now- more adventures await, but I'm NOT going in that kitchen again alone!!! Love to all- Linda (In fairness to Linda - the bug was 3" across and on the cabinet door when she opened it - Ken)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stories and seeing the pictures. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

As I was reading this, I thought Ken was the one that saw the bug, screamed, and started to cry. It was funnier that way! Hope all is well and glad to see the boat is repaired.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Ugh! GROSS !! I would've had the same reaction ! Thank you so much for the stethoscope !! I love it - and guess what - my old one broke last week just like you said it would. Snapped right in my hand. Glad all is going as well as it could be.
Any croc sitings? That'll be next you know. All the best ! Robyn