Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No Pictures Today

I'm sitting at the marina at a dial-up connection writing this. Our boat - currently with "0" hours on it - currently needs repair. It seems some shift cable was not secured properly on prep and came loose - consequently, the boat is stuck in forward gear. No problems except it may need to be pulled from the water to be fixed. If that is the case I have to call SeaTow to tow me to the launch area, load the boat on the trailer and transport it to the dealer - big hassle!! The Volvo mechanic is enroute "sometme today, it may be 10 minutes or 10 hours" - so here I am. Tom, Larry and Linda are enjoying the day at the beach - Tom and Larry's last one. We went out to miniature golf last night and after a lot of trash talking and even trashier playing - Tom and I tied for the lead - Linda came in last - she blamed it on her keeping score and being distracted. Nothing much new here.
Ken

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken. It's 2125 hrs. Did that mechanic show up yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I know a really good mechanic.

Diane

Anonymous said...

Well, is it fixed????
Alison