Monday, March 26, 2007

pictures,pictures,pictures

We've had a lot of trouble the past few days with the wi-fi connection on my laptop - we appear to have it going again. We took out the boat yesterday for a 40 mile, 3 hr. ride from the marina to the front of our cottage on Ft. Myers Beach. The pictures below are some of the pictures that we took along the way. There is a ice cream boat, a picture of our house on the beach (it's between the 2 big houses, it's the low one with the trees in front),2 pictures that show why I couldn't possibly get lost in the channel (rows of boats in front of us and rows in back of us) and a picture of Cory who wants to report us to the ASPCA for making him go on the boat. Hopefully we'll have more pictures later. Ken






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe I left! I'm having some trouble getting over it apparently. Pictures are great. I guess you won't have any trouble getting lost in that traffic. I took your hint and contacted the authorities so tell Cory to hang in there. Tom

Barbara M. said...

I reslly like the pictures you have been taking. Is the beach in front of your house private...as I do not notice too many people on it? I guess you land lubbers will soon be ready to set sail (so to speak)!
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cory looks abused! The poor little doggy.
ICW is pretty crowded in those pictures. Is that the norm?!!!? Linda will have to stand guard to make sure no one runs you down. Yikes.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Cory must be rescued!