Saturday, June 9, 2007

Our little boat (photo taken last year)


Dave called last pm - he just earned his Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do! We are so proud of him (again!!) I remember when we took him to check out his first karate schoolin Canton- I think he was 10 years old- he just took to the discipline of it and the physical aspect of it, too.


Ken & I have improved the walkway and "dock" at the bog at our house- using all recycled wood from previous projects- some from Tom, some from Garth, some from us. The baby heron is funny-looking but cute- visible right from the water's edge on our property. Speaking of baby birds- we have 2 or 3 baby phoebes in a nest on our front porch! The poor mother thought it was a quiet place when just Andy was coming to watch our house. Now that we're home- she's not so sure about us! The babies look like mini Don Kings with their fuzzy heads sticking up!


And I have been asked back to work (at the front desk) per diem- I have 3 days coming up. It should be interesting since it's a new location for the office, and I am not used to sitting!!!

2 comments:

Solveig said...

I was just about to move your blog to my "inactive" area..... Yes!! keep blogging!! Love ya, Solveig

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken and Linda,

Debbie Maxwell here. I was just thinking about you two and your adventure and found your blog. Must have been quite interesting...bet you're really glad to be home though.

Keep in touch!